BECOME A DEALER
Who Are We?
Thunder Seed is an independent seed company, founded by three local farmers in the Midwest. With world class technology, we are proud to have strong presence in both the US and Canada. At Thunder Seed we specialize in corn and soybeans finding the best suited seed for your farm.
What are Seed Representative Responsibilities?
At Thunder Seed our goal is to provide the best education, product, customer service to farmers all around. We are confident in our support, technology, and process to successfully grow your business. Thunder Seed provides and exclusive process and reward program that stands far from the others. A main goal for dealers is to increast margins, profitability and overall revenue.
- Serve as a face of Thunder Seed
- Work with your District Sales Manager to achieve sales goals
- Present sales programs to customers and farmers in the area
- Identify, prioritize and contact targeted prospects
- Work with growers in US and Canada
- Complete and confirm customer crop plan
- Be a part of our family business and ethics
What’s in it for you?
- Sales and Product Training
- Product Lineup
- Sales Programs
- Travel rewards
- Promotional Materials & Clothing
- Marketing Strategies
- Online resources
Our Thunder Family is confident and committed to our dealers and our farmers, because we are farmers too! We are confident in the services, support and product we supply to help grow any part of your business.
For more information about becoming a Thunder Seed dealer, contact John, or fill in the information box below!
- Notify your growers about the 0% Financing Programa. Flyers are ready to hand out for the 2022 program. Thunder Seed will do a direct mailer to growers in our footprint
- Growers need to approach their lending institution and secure financing for the amount of purchase of Thunder Seed products. (if their financial institution is not yet signed up, ask growers to reach out to Crystal Adams at Thunder Seed, and Thunder Seed can work directly with their bank to get them set up). Also- often it works well if the grower encourages their bank to sign up for this program.
- Dealer/DSM need to email Crystal; [email protected] and Alicia; [email protected] with the invoice that is being submitted for the 0% financing program immediately, as we need to forward this information on to the bank of growers choice – very important not to delay in sending this information to us. Invoice Needs Growers Signature on it.
- Reminder that this program runs from September 1, 2021 to January 31, 2022; so all growers need to meet with their Bank prior to this date to secure financing. Discourage growers from waiting until the last week to start the application process with their bank – as the bank may not have time to approved funding.
- Returns: upon settlement in July, if a grower has borrowed more than they actually purchased, or if they made returns, Thunder Seed will return the overage of payment back to the Bank, paying down their loan by the amount difference.